Komodo Trans Wisata is a local tour operator which operates daily in Labuan Bajo west Flores and known as one of the biggest on line travel biro in Labuan Bajo. Our firm operates as follows:
The tourist package is commission charge free
To obtain reservation you are asked to fill up the following details: - Package name wished - The number of persons - Tour date
Confirmation is made two weeks in advance and during the high season you have to confirm three weeks in advance
In case of cancellation charge fee is applied if you make the cancellation less then 10 days or less than a half of your arrival date.
No refund for lastminute cancellation.
No show fee is 100 % unless there is an agreement with us
Other conditions will be provided during reservation
FEES AND PAYMENT
All payments are done in Indonesian currency (Rupiah)
Airport pick up is included in the package
Tour package fee is also included
Tthere is no repayment if the cancellation is made in the last minute. Repayment only applies in the following cases: - During low season a written cancellation is made 15 days prior to arrival for personal package and 3 months in advance for group package. - uring high season a written cancellation is made 25 days prior to arrival for personal package and 4 months in advance for group package.
Down payment - 25 % down payment is required after you reserve a suitable package and the remaining 75 % is paid 3 days prior to arrival. - For each reservation down payment is required 30 days before arrival - Until a further notice we cannot accept payment by credit card - Payment can be made through bank trasfer, western union or PayPal: Pay@indonesiarooms.biz (rates and tax considered). Click Paypal Icon/button bellow to make Payment.
POPULAR TOURS DESTINATION
VISI KOMODO TOURS INDONESIA
Jalan Soekarno Hatta Labuan Bajo Manggarai Barat : :